Click the Accounting menu.
In the Navigation pane, click Reports
> Payment History.
Depending on the amount of payments
entered into the system, the list may or may not immediately populate. There
are two ways to populate the list:
Within the search box, type any part of
the payment history and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The list displays either the search results
or the entire list. The information displayed the complete payments details.
5. Within the Views pane, are several alternate
view selections, each selection organizes or groups the payments differently,
based on a common character tic. The
following options are available:
– this is the default view and displays the payments made in order of received
– sorts the list based on the net payment amount
– sorts the list based on the user that entered the payment into the system
– sorts the list based on the total amount submitted before change is given
Payment Location, Method, or Type
– sorts the list based on either the location, method or type of payment
– sorts the list based on the date the payment is received
sorts the list based on the subscriber associated to the account
– sorts the list based on fiscal year
6. To change the view, click the option button
next to the selection. If available,
click the plus sign (+) next to the group to view the individual records.
Top of Page