the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Calls and then Active Calls.
on the amount of call records that you have within your database, the list may
not populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
a call record (site name, extension, etc.) then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, click the plus sign (+) next to the call
type to view each call record.
5. Within the Views pane, there are 15 ways to sort (based on
different characteristics) your active call database. You can refer to a view
as a sort order. When you make a selection within the Views pane, the
list on the right-hand side of the screen changes to the specified sort order.
The following is a list of the different views:
Simple View –
sorts the list based on account number and includes all the other views in
Call Type –
this is the default view. Cairs.net lists the calls by type.
sorts the list based on calling extension.
– sorts the list based on the organization associated with the account number.
– sorts the list alphabetically by the subscriber name associated with the
Call Date –
sorts the list based on call date.
Called Number –
sorts the list based on called number.
– sorts the list based on the site name associated with the account number.
– sort the list based on switch name associated with the account number.
– sorts the list based on the city name associated with the account number.
– sorts the list based on the country name associated with the account number.
– sorts the list based on the trunk used to make the call.
– sorts the list based on call price from most to least expensive.
Most Frequently Dialed
– the list displays the most frequently dialed number based on duration. The
called number with the highest duration displays at the top of the list.
– the list displays the extension with the greatest duration of total calls.
Custom View –
this selection allows you to create a custom view by dragging and dropping
column headers to create a line display.
6. To change the view, click the option button next to your
selection. The list changes to the appropriate selection.
7. To view all the calls within a selection, click the plus sign (+)
next to the category name.
8. Use the view and the search functionality together to produce
various types of reports. Once the list (report) displays, export the
information to an Excel or PDF file.
Top of Page