Click the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Official Accounts.
on the amount of records within your database, the list may not readily
populate, to populate the list perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, this could be the account number, organization name, site name,
etc. and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click
the lower portion of the Addresses button to access a drop-down menu. From the
menu, click Add New Address.
6. The Address window opens. Complete the
following fields for the address (required fields are marked with an asterisk
– type the address label. For example, work, home, etc.
– type the mailing address.
– type the city name.
– type the state abbreviation, province name or other designation.
– type the 5-digit zip code.
Zip Plus 4
– type the 4-digit code displaying after the standard zip code, if applicable.
– type the country abbreviation.
– click the drop-down arrow to access a list, from list select the address
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click
Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the account, or click Save
& Close (to save and exit) to return to the Accounts list.
you have added the address into the system, you must associate it to the
Top of Page