Click the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Accounts, then Official Accounts.
on the amount of records within your database, the list may not readily
populate, to populate the list perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, this could be the account number, organization name, site name,
etc. and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click
the Sites button. The window displays two panes of information; the top
pane displays the sites associated to the account. The lower pane displays a
list of all the sites within your database, the following read-only information
is available for each site:
– displays the name of the site, this is the lowest level of the site tree.
– displays the complete path to the site. Each level is separated by a >.
– displays the site level name or number.
– displays the three-digit alphanumeric site code.
! You can search for an organization within
the Search Organization pane by typing in the name or portion of the name
within the Search text box, and then click the magnifying glass. Any record
with the search characteristics displays within the pane.
6. To add a site to the account, find the site
within the list, and double-click the record, the site name now displays within
the upper pane.
Be aware that sites do not inherit the associations of their parents. You must
associate each level to the account. For example, if you associate a parent and
want all the children associated you must associate all children site as well.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click
Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the account, or click Save
& Close (to save and exit) to return to the Accounts list.
Top of Page