1. Click the Accounting menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts, then Official Accounts.
3. To populate the Account list, you must either:
· Within the search box, type the account number or portion of the number and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts window opens.
5. Within the Management ribbon group, click the lower portion of the Account Status button to access a drop-down menu. From the menu, select Change Account Status.
6. The New Account Status Change window opens. Complete the following fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Status – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list select one of the following:
· Effective Date – the field defaults to today’s date. To change the date click the field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar displays, from the calendar select the effective date. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Effective Time – click the field to enter the standard time, for example, if you want the account status to change at 1 pm you would enter 01:00 pm.
· Status Change Type – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list select the change type.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Accounts list.
When you change the status of an account the yellow line directly below the ribbon displays the new account status.
Top of Page