1. Click the Accounting menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts, then Official Accounts.
3. To populate the Account list, you must either:
· Within the search box, type the account number or portion of the number and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts window opens.
5. Within the Management ribbon group, click the lower portion of the Account Status button to access a drop-down menu. From the menu, select Manage Status Types.
The Account Status Change Types window opens.
6. Click the field marked with an asterisk (*) to add new records. Once you start typing, a new row displays above allowing you to add multiple items.
7. Type the Change Type that explains why the account status is changing, for example, non-payment, customer request, rotation date, etc.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with accounts, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Official Accounts list.
Top of Page