This section provides you an area to
produce different reports regarding your billing processes. There are six
report types that you can generate, they are:
– allows you to generate charge summaries for extensions, account, orgs, etc.
Unofficial Bill Summary by Number – generates
a report based on item number whether a telephone number or cell phone number
associated to unofficial accounts only
Unofficial Bill Summary by Subscriber
a report on subscribers associated to unofficial accounts only.
– this report works in connection with Unique Financial and STARS
Rejected Authorization Codes
– displays a list of the authorizations codes that exist within your call
records but do not have matching records within your database
– displays a list of the payments made and the associated account number
Billed Equipment and Service Summary
– provides a list of the equipment and services that have been billed upon, the
report is based on the equipment or service name
Billed Inventory –
provides a list of the account number and the associated equipment and services
charges that have been billed
Bill Certification – allows
you to view the bills that are certified and uncertified for a particular
After you generate any report to the
screen you can export that information into an Excel, PDF or text file.