the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Accounts and then Unofficial
are two ways to manage account categories:
Within the tool bar directly the Navigation
pane, click the Account Category button.
Within the Actions pane, click the Account
4. The Account Category window opens.
5. Right-click the selector box next to the category name. From the
pop-up, click Delete.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you really
want to delete the category. Click Yes within the box to continue or No
to cancel the operation.
7. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the category;
allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
8. If you do not want to delete the category, right-click the record
to access a pop-up menu and click Undelete.
9. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that
you really want to keep the category. Click Yes within the box to
continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save
and stay) to continue deleting categories, or click Save & Close (to
save and exit) to return to the Unofficial Accounts list.
Top of Page