If the account you are currently viewing is responsible for call charges, you can view a summary of the charges applied to the account. To view the calls associated to the account, click the Calls button within the Show ribbon group. Depending on the amount of calls associated to the account, the list may not populate right away. To populate the list, complete one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of a call record (site name, extension, etc.) and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
The window displays the following information for each call type:
· Call Type – call type name.
· Total Calls – the total number of calls made.
· Total Cost – the total cost of calls.
· Total Duration – the total duration of call in minutes.
At the bottom of the list is a total for all call charges. To view the details for each call type, click the plus sign (+) next to the call type name. To return to the default view, click the minus sign (-) next to the call type name.
· You can export or print the call data by clicking the Sharing tab at the top of the screen. There are 3 export formats:
· PDF – you can export the total report, expanded bands only or primary band to a PDF file. Once selected the PDF file generates to your screen, you can save the file to any location.
· Excel – you can export the total report, expanded bands only or primary band to an Excel spreadsheet. Once selected, Excel opens with your report, you can save the file to any location.
· Print – you can send the entire report, expanded bands only or primary band report a printer. Once selected the Print box displays, allowing you to choose your printing options.
· Text – you can export the total report, expanded bands only or primary bands to a tab delimited text file. Once selected, the Select the location to save the Tab-delimited Text File box opens. Browse to the location, type the file name within the text box and click the Save button.