You can determine the balance due on an account for any billing period.
1. Click the Accounting menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts and then Unofficial Accounts.
3. Before the Account list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type the account number or portion of the number and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Account window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Current Balance button. There are two panes of information; the top pane allows you to select the billing period and the lower pane displays the bill for the period selected.
6. Within the top pane, complete the following fields to select a billing period and determine the balance (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) (*)):
· Bill From Date* – this field auto-populates with the current billing cycle. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Bill To Date – this field auto-populates with the current date. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Fiscal Year* – this field auto-populates with the current fiscal year. To change to a previous year, click the field and type the appropriate year.
· Due Date* – this field auto-populates with the current billing cycle’s due date based on the Billing Cycle created within Manage Billing Cycle.
· Date Mailed – the field displays the date the bill was sent the printer.
· Date E-mailed – this field displays the first date the billed was e-mailed to the subscriber.
· Last Delivery Attempt Date – this field displays the date that CES last attempted to deliver a bill by either method.
· Date Copied – this field indicates the date the bill was copied
· Previous Statement Balance – displays the balance of the previous statement for the account number
· Previous Reimbursable Statement Balance – displays the balance of the reimbursable charges for the previous statement
7. Once the fields are completed, click the Determine Balance button.
8. The lower pane populates with the bill information with current balance for the account shown in last field within the pane.
Top of Page