Click the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Unofficial Accounts.
Depending on the amount of records you
have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the
list, perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Directly below the ribbon, a button displays
with the file name. Click the button to view the attachment.
6. Alternatively, right-click the file name to
access a pop-up menu, then select Open.
7. To save, right-click the file name to access
a pop-up menu, and then select Save Target As.
8. Within the Save Target As window, browse to
the location of where you want the file saved and click the Save button.
Top of Page