Click the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Accounts, then Unofficial Accounts.
on the amount of records within your database, the list may not readily
populate, to populate the list perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, this could be the account number, organization name, site name,
etc. and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Within the Notes pane, click on the Add Note
link. The Note Editor popup opens.
6. You can simply start typing the text of the
note into the Editor, however, you have several options while creating your
7. On the right hand side of the menu bar, is
the Category drop-down, click on the arrow to access a list of the categories
and from the list select the associated category. This category simply groups your motes based
on a common characteristic.
8. If the category has a template, the template
text automatically populates in the note editor. You can modify the template by clicking in
the note editor and change any necessary information.
9. Next to the Category drop-down are a few
Load – if you have already created the
note and want to use the template instead, click on the Load button. You will be notified that loading the
template will overwrite any existing information. Click Yes to continue or No to cancel the
Modify – You can modify the template by
clicking on the Modify link, the Note Template Editor opens allowing you to
make changes. Once complete, remember to
Create – You can create a new template by
clicking on the Create button, the Note Template Editor opens within the body
type the text and once complete click Save.
the Note Font
10. At the top of the Notes Editor are several
options available to modify the look of the note. You have the following options available:
Font Type and Size
11. Click on any button and start typing the text
of your note.
12. To change any text within your note, highlight
the text and click on the appropriate button.
a Note Subject
13. You can add a subject to a note by clicking in
the Subject field and typing the information.
14. If at any time during the creation of your note
you make a mistake, we have taken care of you with the undo and redo buttons.
These buttons will only work if you have not clicked the Save button.
15. At the bottom of the note editor, there is a
status bar that displays the following information:
Last Modified Date
16. When you have completed your note, click on the
Save button in the lower right hand corner.
The note is saved and you are returned to the Account.
Top of Page