1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Accounting Entries
3. Before the Assigned Accounts list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, whether account number, telephone number, etc and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Assigned Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double click the record to open the Assigned Accounts and Equipment window.
5. There are two panes of information; the top pane displays the Accounts for Equipment and Services. The bottom pane displays the equipment and services associated to the item number or name.
6. Within the Accounts for Equipment and Services pane make any necessary changes to the existing account information.
7. Alternately, you can add a new account to the item number or name by clicking the row marked with the asterisk and complete the following fields, required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Charge Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, then select one of the following choices:
· All Charges – bills the account number for recurring, one-time and call charges
· Recurring Charges - bills the account for only recurring charges
· One-time Charges – bills the account for only one- time charges
· Default for Call Charges – if you assign any telephone numbers to a button, this is the default account number that incurs the call charges.
! If you choose to assign an account number as a default for call charges, you can still assign separate account numbers for certain buttons. The selections within the Accounts for Calls tab overrides the selection made within this pane.
· Site* – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the site name auto-populates with the site selected in the Cell Phone Information pane.
· Account Number* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list of the account numbers and their associated organizations. If an account number is associated to multiple organizations, the account number appears in the list multiple times, for example if account number 2424 is associated to three different organizations, there are three appearances of the account number within the drop-down. Each account number references the different organization name.
· From the list, select the account number and organization responsible for the charges.
! When you create an account number, you can assign it to an organization or to a subscriber; this designates the account as official or unofficial. If you select an account with an organization, it is most likely an Official Account. If you select an account where the organization is blank, it is most likely an Unofficial account and associated to a subscriber.
· Organization – if you have selected an account number associated to an organization, that organization name populates within the field. This is a read only field.
· Billing Start Date* – click the drop-down arrow to access a calendar, from the calendar select the date to start the billing. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Billing End Date – click the drop-down arrow to access a calendar, from the calendar select the date to stop the billing for the equipment or service. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
8. You can perform one more function; you can delete the account number by right clicking the record selector button next to the Charge Type to access a popup menu. From the menu select delete. When asked if you really want to delete the row click yes to continue or no to cancel the operation.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the assigned account, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Assigned Account list.
Top of Page