1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Accounting Entries
3. Before the Assigned Accounts list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, whether account number, telephone number, etc and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Assigned Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria.
5. The list displays the following information:
· Item Number or Name
· Item Type
· Item Delete Date
· Account Number
· Organization Name and Path
· Billing Start and End Date
· Charge Type
6. An item may appear in the list more than once depending on the different charge types. For example, if the account is responsible for one-time and call charges, the item appears twice within the list.
7. To view more detail, double click on the record to open the Assigned Accounts and Equipment window. This window allows you to associate additional equipment and services to the component.