1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Cell Phone.
3. Before the Cell Phone list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type-in any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Cell Phone lists opens to the right, displaying all existing phones. Double click on the phone to modify.
5. The General – Cell Phone window opens.
6. Directly below the ribbon, a button appears with the file name. Click the button to view the attachment.
7. Alternatively, right-click the file name to access a popup menu, and from the menu, select Open.
8. To save, right-click on the file name to access a popup menu, from the menu, select Save Target As.
9. Within the Save Target As window, browse to the location of where you want the file saved and click on the Save button.
Top of Page