Equipment records are added in the Equipment/Services menu. Those records can be associated to a cell phone.
1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Cell Phone.
3. Before the Cell Phone list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Cell Phone lists opens, displaying all existing phones.
5. Double-click the phone to modify. The General – Cell Phone window opens.
6. Within the Equipment and Services pane, click the field with the asterisk (*) to enter in a new piece of equipment. Use the drop-down lists or type the appropriate information in each of the following columns for the piece of equipment (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Equipment or Service Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the equipment type. The following three columns of information display for each equipment type:
· Equipment or Service Types – displays the name of the equipment or service
· Is Service Type – a checkmark indicates that the type is a service
· Allow Cost Adjustment – a checkmark indicates that the you can adjust the cost of the equipment or service
Within the list, select the equipment or service type.
· Equipment Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the equipment name.
· Part Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and select the equipment part name.
· Site – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the site name auto-populates with the site selected in the Cell Phone Information pane
· Serial Number* – this field may auto-populate after you select a part name, it may either contain None or Generate Automatically, if these are contained within the field do not change the selection. However, if the field is blank click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and select the appropriate serial number
· Quantity – this field auto-populates with a pre-determined quantity amount. To change, click the field and type the new information.
· One Time Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s one-time charge.
· Recurring Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s recurring charge.
· Total One Time Cost – displays the total one-time cost for the equipment item.
· Total Recurring Cost – displays the total recurring cost for the equipment item.
! At the bottom of the list of equipment, there is a totals line. This line displays the total for one-time and recurring charges for all the equipment items within the list.
· Install Date* – this field auto-populates with today’s date. To change the date click the field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar appears, from the calendar select the date to install the new equipment, this is the date the charges start to appear for billing purposes. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Delete Date – click the field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar appears, from the calendar select the date to delete the piece of equipment. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Location – type the equipment location.
· Last Recurring Bill Date – this field indicates the last date the piece of equipment generated a bill.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue adding equipment to a cell phone, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Cell Phone list.
Top of Page