1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. You have two alternatives for Managing Circuit Types:
· Within the tool bar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage Circuit Types button.
· Within the Action pane, click the Manage Circuit Types link.
4. The Manage Circuit Types window opens, displaying all circuit types.
5. There are two ways to select the circuit type to delete:
· Right click the record selector box (located just left of the name) and from the pop-up box, click Delete.
· Highlight the name in the list and within the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
7. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the circuit type allowing you to delete multiple types at once.
8. If you do not want to delete the circuit type, right-click the record to access a popup menu, from the popup, click Undelete.
9. Once you select Undelete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to keep the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) or click Save & Close (to save and exit).
Top of Page