1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens.
! Before you can add equipment and/or services to a circuit, you need to associate an account number. This allows for any charges to be billed properly.
6. Within the Equipment and Services pane, click the row marked with an asterisk to add a new item. Use the drop-down lists or type the appropriate information in each of the following columns for the equipment or service , required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Equipment or Service Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, there are three columns of information within the list:
· Equipment or Service Types – displays the name of the equipment or service
· Is Service Type – a checkmark indicates that the type is a service
· Allow Cost Adjustment – a checkmark indicates that the you can adjust the cost of the equipment or service
· Within the list, select the equipment or service type.
· Equipment or Service Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and then select the equipment or service name. This list displays only the names associated to the type that you previously selected.
· Part Name* – click on the drop-down arrow to access a list, select the part name.
· Site – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the field auto-populates with the site name you selected in the Device Properties pane.
· Serial Number* – this field may auto-populate after you select a part name, it may either contain None or Generate Automatically, if these are contained within the field do not change the selection. However, if the field is blank click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and select the appropriate serial number
· Quantity – this field auto-populates with a pre-determined quantity amount. To change, click the field and type-in the new information.
· One Time Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s one-time charge.
· Recurring Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s recurring charge.
· Total One Time Cost – displays the total one-time cost for the equipment item.
· Total Recurring Cost – displays the total recurring cost for the equipment item.
! At the bottom of the list of equipment is a totals line displaying the one-time and recurring charges totals for all the equipment items within the list.
· Install Date* – this field auto-populates with today’s date. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar displays. From the calendar, select the date to install the new equipment. This is the date the charges start for billing purposes. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Delete Date – click the field to access a drop-down arrow. Once clicked, a calendar displays, from the calendar select the date to delete the item from the circuit. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Location – type the equipment or service location.
· Last Recurring Bill Date – this field indicates the last date the piece of equipment generated a bill.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save button (save and stay) to continue working with this circuit or click the Save & Close button (save and exit) to return to the Circuit list.
Top of Page