the Configured Items menu.
the Navigation pane, click Land Radio.
on the amount of records you have in your database, the list may not readily
populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All link.
4. The Land Radio list opens displaying all existing radios.
Double-click the radio to open the General – Land Radio window.
5. Directly below the ribbon, a button displays with the file name.
Click the button to view the attachment.
6. Alternatively, right-click the file name to access a pop-up menu,
and from the menu, select Open.
7. To save, right-click the file name to access a pop-up menu, from
the menu, select Save Target As.
8. Within the Save Target As window, browse to the location of
where you want the file saved and click the Save button.