1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management > Directory.
3. Before the Directory list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Within the toolbar at the top of the screen, click the drop-down arrow next to Export. There are seven options to choose from, the options that you would most likely use are the following:
· Excel (All levels) – exports all directory information to an Excel spreadsheet. If you have several records in your database, this procedure may take some time.
· Excel (Multiple Files) – exports each set into a separate file. When you select this option, the Browse For Folder pop-up opens, within the box select the location of where you want to save the files to, and then click the Ok button. The files are created and saved in the specified location.
· PDF (All levels) – exports all directory information to a PDF file. If you have several records in your database, this procedure may take some time.
5. The file opens onto you screen allowing you to save or modify the file in the appropriate program.