1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Set Management > Feature Key Templates.
3. A list of the switches displays, each of the switches allow you to create a Feature Key Template, double-click the switch name.
4. The Feature Key Template window opens. Click the field with an asterisk to start adding a Feature Key Map, and type the Feature Key Map name. Once you start typing, a new line displays at the top to allow you to continue adding templates. This name displays in the drop-down list associated with the Feature Key Map field.
5. Click the plus sign (+) next to the name to configure the following fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Button Number* – type the number of the button position for the feature.
· Button Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, then select one of the following button types:
· Previous Standard Button Group
· Next Standard Button Group
· Previous Softkey Button Group
· Next Softkey Button Group
· Button Label
· Activator – click the field to insert a checkmark indicating the feature includes an activator, for example, a pulse dial tone when you have voice mail.
· Indicator – click the field to insert a checkmark indicating the feature includes an indicator light on the set device; for example, when voice mail is present a light on the phone blinks.
· Group Number – type the feature group number.
· Ignore on Install* – click the field to insert a checkmark indicating that you want cairs.net to ignore sending the feature to the switch upon installation.
· Addon Number – type the number of the add-on that relates to the button position
· Manufacturer Feature Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and then select the feature to place on the button.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue creating templates, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Feature Packages list.
Top of Page