1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management and then Configured Sets.
3. Before the Configured Set list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type-in any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets lists opens to the right, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to view.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the upper portion of the Appearances button.
6. The list of appearances populates. Highlight the telephone number to appear as the primary listing.
7. Within the Show ribbon group, click the lower portion of the Appearances button to access a dropdown list. From the list, select Set Selected as Primary.
8. A checkmark now appears in the Is Primary Appearance column for the selected number.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the set device, or click Save & Close (to save and exit).
Top of Page