Top of Page
1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management and then Configured Sets.
3. Before the Configured Set list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type-in any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets lists opens to the right, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to view.
5. The Set Management window opens.
6. Within the Launch ribbon group, click the Multiple Listings button.
7. Click the row marked with an asterisk (*), to add new items and complete the following information (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Subscriber Name – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list select the subscriber name.
· Job Description – type-in the job description.
· Published* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list from the list select the publishing option:
· Published – if selected, this listing appears in any printed or online directory.
· Non-published – if selected this listing does not appears in any printed or online directory.
· Classified – if selected this listing appears in only the classified directory.
· Temporary – if selected this appears as a temporary listing.
· Alternate – if selected, the Alternate Number appearing in the Alt Number field is shown in place of the original number in both printed and online directories.
· Room – type-in the room number.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the set, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Configured Sets list.
Top of Page