1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Set Management and then Configured Sets.
3. Before the Configured Set list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type-in any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets lists opens to the right, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to modify.
5. The Set Management window opens.
6. Within the Facilities pane, click the Dedicated Plant tab (located in the line between the top and bottom sections).
7. Within the list, find the correct record; this includes the item number or name, site, building name, floor, room, jack dedicated plant and port.
8. There are two ways to add the record to the set:
· Double click the record.
· Click on the record to highlight then click the Load Dedicated Plant button in the upper right hand corner of the pane.
9. With either procedure the assigned building, floor, room, and jack populate in the top section of the pane.
10. To view the complete cross connection information, click the View tab.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save button (save and stay) to continue working with this set or click the Save & Close button (save and exit).