1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Set Management and then Set Templates.
3. There are two ways to add a Set Template:
· Within the tool bar directly above the Navigation pane, click the dropdown arrow next to New. From the list, select Set Template.
· Within the Actions pane, click Add New Set Template.
4. With either option, the Set Template window opens. Complete the following fields to add the template (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Template Name* – type the template name which should be the name a user is most familiar with, for example M5216, Censet, Analog, etc.
· Set Type Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list select the set type name.
· Set Name in Switch* – type-in the name of the set within the switch environment.
· Switch Name – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list, select the switch name.
· Feature Key Map – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list, select the Feature Key Map associated with this set.
· Feature Package – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list, select the Feature Package associated with this set.
· Addon Name in Switch – type-in the addon name as it appears in the switch, if applicable.
5. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save & New (save and stay) to reset the screen to continue adding new templates or click the Save & Close button (save and exit).
Top of Page