1. Click the Directory/Organization menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click DSN Directory.
3. Within the Actions pane, click the Add New Operator DSN link.
The General DSN Directory window opens.
4. Within the window, complete the following fields for the new listing (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· DSN Listing – type the name of the listing, for example, Fort Hood, Camp Foster, etc.
· Keyword - type a name or description that allows your operators to perform a quick search on the telephone number. For example, if the telephone number belongs to the Library you would type Library into this field for an easier 411 search.
· City * - type the name of the city of where the listing is located
· State – click the drop-down arrow to access the list of states created within your database, from the list select the state name
· Commercial Exchange – type the commercial telephone exchange
· DSN Telephone * - type the DSN telephone number
· DSN Operator Number – type the DSN operator number
· Country – click the drop-down arrow to access a list of countries created within the database, from the list select the country name
· Is 4 Wire – click the box to insert a checkmark to indicate that this is a 4 wire DSN listing, leave the field blank to indicate that it is a 2 wire listing
· Publish Listing – this field default to contain a checkmark to indicate that the listing is published within the directory, click the box to remove the checkmark to indicate that this listing is non-published
· Protected Record – click the box to insert a checkmark to indicate that this is a protected record, leave the field blank to indicate that the record is unprotected
· Per Minute Rate – type the rate per minute
· Region – click the drop-down arrow to access a list of regions created within the database, from the list select the region name
· Notes – use this field to type any additional notes regarding the listing.
5. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save & New (to save and stay)to continue adding DSN operators, or click Save & Close to return to the DSN Directory.