1. Click the Directory/Organization menu.
2. Click Toll Tickets > Toll Ticket Views.
3. Within the Actions pane, click Add New Toll Ticket Main.
4. The Toll Ticket [Detail] window opens.
5. Type the control number obtained from your Telephone Control Officer (TCO) in the Control Number field.
6. Click the Validate button.
7. The Control Number is instantly validated and assigned to the VIP TCO Group.
8. Within the Ticket Type ribbon group, click Single Ticket. The Ticket Type * field populates with the call type.
9. Within the Regular Toll Ticket pane, complete the following fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· From Number * – the number of the person initiating the call.
· Called Number * – the number the operator is calling (must exactly match the number that is called).
· Calling Party * – the name of the person making the call.
· Called Party * – the name of the person receiving the call.
· Called Party Location * – location of outgoing call (Ex. Residence).
· Connection Made TimeStamp – auto-populates the date/time the call was connected once the Call Connected button is clicked.
· The call is then placed.
10. If the party answers, within the Call Actions ribbon group, click the Call Connected button.
11. Once the call is connected, it is not necessary to monitor single calls. Within the Call Actions ribbon group, click Call Completed.
12. Once you select Call Completed, a message box displays asking if you want to save and close the Toll Ticket. Click Yes to continue.
13. The Control Number is now marked as Used.
Top of Page
! Note: Single calls are instantly marked as completed. Click the Call Completed button within the Call Actions ribbon group.