A type of service is a way to categorize your equipment, services, and call charges for billing and payment distribution purposes.
Adding a Type of Service
1. Click Equipment/Services from the menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Equipment.
3. You will have two alternatives for Managing Type of Service:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage Type Of Service button.
· Within the Action pane, click the Manage Type Of Service link.
! If you are unable to view the Actions pane, you may need to use the scroll bar to the right of the Navigation pane to reveal the menu choices. Or using your mouse, point at the Separation bar, and when the up/down arrow appears, right-click the line and hold it to pull the line down.
4. Using either of the choices, The Manage Type Of Service window opens. Click the top row, marked with an asterisk (*), to add a new record.
5. The line highlights. Type the following information (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Type of Service Name* type the name of the type of service.
· Type of Service ID* – type the 2 character type of service id.
· Description – use this field to type a description of the type of service.
· Mission Funded* – this field remains empty, indicating the type of service is not mission funded. Click the box to insert a checkmark to indicate the type of service is mission funded.
6. To add another type, click the Save button and repeat steps 4 and 5, as necessary.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with service types or Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Equipment list.
Top of Page