1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All General Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. The general work order window opens.
5. Within the Sub-Orders/Packages pane, find the order that you want to cancel, within the Selected column click the box to insert a checkmark. You can place a checkmark in multiple rows if desired.
6. Within the Resource Manager Actions ribbon group, click the Reject Selected button.
7. The project Approval Notes popup opens, you can enter in any notes related to the approval process. When completed, click the OK button to complete the approval process or click Cancel to return to the General Order.
8. When you press OK the sub-orders are created and you can access them through Orders -> All Active Orders.
Top of Page