1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click General Tasks.
3. You have two alternatives for managing your task types:
· Within the tool bar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage General Task Types button.
· Within the Action pane, click the Manage General Task Types link.
4. The Manage General Task Types window opens, displaying all types.
5. There are two ways to select the type to delete:
· Right click the record selector box (located just left of the name) and from the pop-up box, click Delete.
· Highlight the name in the list and within the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
7. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the type allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
8. If you do not want to delete the type, right-click the record to access a popup menu. From the popup, click Undelete.
9. Once you select Undelete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to keep the item. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (to save and stay) button or click the Save & Close (to save and exit) button.
Top of Page