1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A work order window opens.
5. Within the Reporting ribbon group, click the Custom Report button. The Select Report Template window opens, within the list find the template to use, click on the name to highlight.
6. Within the lower portion of the window, click the Generate Report button.
7. The report opens in the appropriate program allowing you to save, print or send.