1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A work order window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Cancel Order button.
6. If you have configured components for the work order, a message box displays informing you that cancelling the work order will not change the status of the configured components. Even if you cancel the work order, the configured components remain in your database.
7. Within the box, click Yes to continue cancelling the work order or No to return to the work order, remove the configured component, and then cancel the work order.
8. Once you click Yes, a text box displays allowing you to enter in a reason for cancelling. Type the reason and click the OK button.
9. To view the cancelled work order, click Orders then Order History.
Top of Page