You can switch a work order to a trouble ticket by clicking the Switch to Work Order button, this does not change the work flow it simply moves the order from the work order section to the trouble ticket section. There is a button in Trouble Tickets that allow you to move the order back into work orders.
1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A work order window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Switch to Trouble Ticket button.
6. Once clicked the work order window closes and you are returned to the Orders list.
Remember that this does not change the work order or work centers for the Order, it simply moves the order to the Troubles list. You still have to complete the requirements for the initial work flow selected.
7. To view the order just switched, click Troubles All Active Troubles.