Within this option, you can view all your service and make modifications without having to go into each individual service item.
Modifying an Item
1. Click Equipment/Services from the menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Services.
3. There are two ways to globally manage your service:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Globally manage service button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Globally manage service link.
4. With either option, the Services Global Change window opens. The lower portion of the window displays a list of the service items currently within your database.
5. There are two ways to find the record that you want to modify:
· You can sort the list by clicking any column header. Click the header once to sort the list alphabetically, or numerically. Click the header again to reverse the order.
· Within the Search text box, type any portion of the record and click the magnifying glass
6. Once the record is located, the following information is available, the fields marked with an asterisk (*) cannot be edited:
· Service Name * - displays the name of service, you cannot edit this field.
· Service Type Name * - displays the service type name, you cannot edit this field.
· Inventory Policy* - displays the inventory policy, whether None, Manage Individual Items, or Manage Total Quantity.
· Warehouse Name – click the drop-down arrow to access a list; select the warehouse for the service
· Vendor Name - click the drop-down arrow to access a list, select the vendor name for the service.
· Item Vendor - click the drop-down arrow to access a list, select the item vendor name for the service.
· Serial Number – click the field to type the new serial number
· Purchase Order Number – type the purchase order for the service item
· Site – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and select the site. The site drop-down list displays the bottom-most site first. After the ~~ is the complete path to the site. In the example below, we selected the Henderson site, which is a child to Las Vegas. Each site level is separated by a >.
<v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f">
· Item Status – displays whether the service is Existing or Unavailable, you cannot edit this field
· Total Quantity Available – click the field to type the total available quantity
· Rack, Shelf, and Bin – type the rack, shelf and bin name or number to provide the location of the service item within the warehouse.
· Item Information 1 – 4 – use these fields to type any additional information regarding the service item.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with service types or Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Service list.
Top of Page