1. From the main menu, click Subscribers.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Resource Manager Group.
3. There are two ways to add a Resource Manager Group:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the drop-down arrow next to New. From the list, select Resources Manager Group.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Add Resource Manager Group.
4. The General - Resource Manager window opens. There are 3 information panes:
· Group Information
· Selected Subscribers
· All Subscribers
5. Within the top pane, Group Information, complete the following information (required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*)):
· Resource Manager – type the manager’s name.
· Job Title – type the manager’s job title.
6. In the bottom group, All Subscribers, select the subscriber(s) to be assigned to this group. To search for a specific subscriber, type their name or part of their name in the search box and press ENTER, or select the magnifying glass. A list of possible matches populates within the pane.
7. Click the desired subscriber(s) and click the Add Selected Manager in the Subscriber Association ribbon group.
8. The Selected Subscribers pane populates with the selected subscriber(s).
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to continue working within this group or Save & Close (save and exit) to return to the Resource Manager list.
Top of Page