1. From the main menu, click Subscribers.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Supervising Managers.
3. Before the list of managers displays, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Supervising Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Organizations button. The screen changes to displays two panes of information, the top pane displays the organization associated to the Supervising Manager. The lower pane displays the complete list of organizations currently established within your database.
6. Within the Search Organization (lower pane), there are 6 columns of information:
· Organization Name – displays the lowest level of the organization tree.
· Organization Path – displays the complete path to the organization name. Each level is separated by >.
· Account Number – displays the account number associated to the organization name.
· TCO – displays the TCO Group associated to the organization
· Organization Code – displays the organization code
· Organization Abbreviation – displays the organization abbreviation
7. To add an organization to a Supervising Manager, find the name within the list and double-click the row. The organization name displays in the Selected Organizations pane. The lowest level of the organization is listed first, after the two ~~ the complete path to the organization is displayed, each level is separated by a >.
! You can search for an organization within the Search Organization pane by typing in the name or portion of the name within the Search text box, once entered click the magnifying glass. Any record with the search characteristics appear within the pane.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue adding information for the Supervising Manager, or Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Supervising Manager list.
Top of Page