the Navigation pane, click Supervising Manager.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Supervising Manager
list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the
desired Supervising Manager. The Supervising Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the
Direct Accounts button.
6. Within the Selected Accounts pane,
right-click the account number to delete. A small pop-up box opens; click
Delete within the box.
7. Once you click Delete, a message box displays
verifying that you really want to delete the account. Click Yes within the box
to continue or No to cancel the operation.
8. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through
the name allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
9. If you do not want to delete the account
number, right-click the record to access a pop-up menu, click Undelete.
10. Once you select Undelete, a message box
displays verifying that you really want to undelete the selection. Click Yes
within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to
save and stay) to continue working with the manager, or Save & Close (to
save and exit) to return to the Supervising Manager list.
Top of Page