Add DSN access to EWSD switch records within the Switches menu,
1. Click the Switches menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the record to open the General – Switch window.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the DSN Access button. The screen changes to display the different types of associated switch access.
6. Click the top row, marked with an asterisk (*) to add a new record. Type the following information for the DSN Access (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· DSN Access – type the switch code for the access (commonly, the code is numeric only, however, if you have an EWSD the code can be alpha-numeric).
· Description – type a brief class description.
· DSN Access – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list select the DSN Access name (if there are no names within the list, you can add them through Switches Actions pane Manage Class of Restriction Name).
7. To continue adding multiple items, click the row marked with an asterisk (*).
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to continue working with the switch or Save & Close (save and exit) to return to the switches list.