1. Click the Switches menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the record to open the General – Switch window.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the History button.
6. The Details pane lists all the actions taken on the switch. The following columns of information display:
· Action Name – describes the completed action. For example, Add, Update, Delete, etc.
· Custom Field Name – displays the name of the field that was modified
· Old Value – displays the old information
· New Value – displays the new information
· User Name – displays the user name of the person who made the changes
· Last Name/ First Name – displays the first and last name of the user who completed the action.
· Activity Date – displays the action completion date.
· Source – lists the computer IP address.
· Work Order Number – if applicable, displays the work order number of the order used to make the changes.
7. Within the Action ribbon group, click the Close button.