Cairs.net keeps a record of all syncs and sync details in a log. The sync status, sync date and time, the person who performed the sync, and the total number of out-of-sync records are displayed in the log.
Viewing Sync Log
The Sync Logs display the types of syncs performed, the date and time of the syncs, and the results of those syncs (the number of out-of-sync records).
1. Click the System Admin menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click the plus (+) sign next to Data Sync Center to expand the menu items.
3. Click Switch Sync Project.
4. The Switch Sync Project list opens to the right. Within the list, double click the project.
5. The Switch Sync – [Switch Recurrence] window opens. Within the Sync Log ribbon group, click the Sync Log button.
6. The Sync Details pane opens displaying the details of all syncs. Cairs.net displays the following information in the sync log:
· Sync Type – displays the performed sync type.
· Sync Status – displays the sync status: completed or failed.
· Sync Details – displays a brief sync description.
· Notification Message – displays messages received during the sync.
· Error Message – displays error messages received during the sync.
· Sync Parameters – displays the sync parameters. For example, if the sync was run on a range of numbers or the entire switch database.
· Date & Time – displays the sync date and time.
· Records Out of Sync – displays how many records were out of sync.
7. To exit, click Close.