To resolve out-of-sync Hunt Group data, cairs.net offers an import function that brings in the hunt group records from the switch into the cairs.net database.
Skip steps #1 through #5 if you have just completed a manual Hunt Group Sync and/or you are already in the Switch Sync window.
1. Click the System Admin menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click the plus (+) sign next to Data Sync Center to expand the menu items.
3. Click EWSD Switch Sync Project.
4. The Switch Sync Project list opens to the right. Within the list, double click the project to view.
5. The Switch Sync – [Switch Recurrence] window opens. Double click the sync project
6. To view and resolve the out-of-sync Hunt Group data (data within the cairs.net database, but not the switch, or data within the switch but not the cairs.net database), click the upper portion of the Out of Sync button within the Hunt Group Sync ribbon group.
7. The Sync Details pane opens displaying the out-of-sync data.
8. To resolve all discrepancies at once and import all out-of-sync set devices into cairs.net, click the lower portion of the Out of Sync button to access a dropdown list. From the list select Import All.
9. To resolve an individual record, double-click a record to review. The Switch Sync window opens displaying two panes.
· Cairs Data pane – displays the multiline hunt group details if the record is in the cairs.net database and not in the switch.
· Switch Data pane – displays the multiline hunt group details if the record is in the switch and not in cair.net.
10. If the information populates within the cairs.net pane, the group exists within the cairs.net database and not the switch. You can delete the group from cairs.net by clicking the Delete button within the Switch Sync Import popup. There is no undo button so once you click Delete the information is gone.
11. If the information populates within the switch pane, the group exists within the switch but not the cairs.net database. You can import the individual groups by clicking the Import button within the Switch Sync Import popup.
12. To exit, click Close.