The Custom Reporting ribbon group allows you to print the trouble ticket information on a form designed by you. The form is created by your cairs.net administrators within System Admin - Custom Report Templates. When you click the Custom Report button, a selection box opens allowing you to select the report template to print with the ticket information.
Generating a Custom Report
1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number.
5. A trouble ticket window opens.
6. Within the Reporting ribbon group, click the Custom Report button. The Select Report Template window opens, within the list find the template to use, click on the name to highlight.
7. Within the lower portion of the window, click the Generate Report button.
8. The report opens in the appropriate program allowing you to save, print or send.