the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active
list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active
tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click on the order number.
5. A Trouble Tickets window opens. Within the Order Actions
ribbon group, click the Cancel Order button.
6. If you have configured components for the ticket, a message box
displays informing you that cancelling the ticket will not change the status of
the configured components. Even if you cancel the ticket the configured
components remain in your database.
7. Within the box, click Yes to continue cancelling the ticket
or No to return to the ticket, remove the configured component and then
cancel the ticket.
8. Once you click Yes, a text box displays allowing you to
enter in a reason for cancelling. Type the reason and click the OK
9. To view the cancelled Trouble Tickets, click Troubles then Order
Top of Page