1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A Trouble Ticket window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Put On Hold button.
6. A message box displays allowing you to enter a reason why the ticket is going on hold. Type the reason and click the OK button. The ticket window closes.
7. To view a list of Trouble Tickets currently on hold, click Troubles then Held Troubles.
Top of Page