the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active
list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active
tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A Trouble
Ticket window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Send
Back button. A drop-down lists the previous work center(s) within the
6. Mouse over the top of a work center name. A list of users with
access to the work center displays. From the list select the name of the person
to send the trouble ticket back to, you will see the first name, last name and
user name display.
7. A message box displays allowing you to type any key issues
regarding the ticket. Once the message is complete, click the OK button.
8. In order for the action to be processed, you need to complete the
work center. Make sure all required fields for the associated data components
are complete and click the Complete Work Center button within the Trouble
Ticket Info pane.
9. If you have access to the work center, the order remains open.
Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save & Close (save and
exit) to return to the Troubles list.
Top of Page