Often times, a Trouble Ticket may be closed before the work is completed. In this case, you can re-open the ticket, instead of creating a new one. When you access the Trouble Ticket within History, the button used to create and complete the work center is now used to re-open the Trouble Ticket.
Reopening a Trouble Ticket
1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then Order History.
3. A list of closed or cancelled Trouble Tickets populates. If you have a large number of tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Find the order within the list and double-click it to open the Trouble Ticket details window.
5. Within the Trouble Ticket Info pane, click the Reopen Trouble Ticket button to change the order status to Active.
6. The order opens to the last Work Center and Time Frame.
7. You can send the ticket to a previous work center and time frame by using the Send Back button within the Order Actions ribbon group.
8. Click the Save button, to save and stay or the Save & Close button to return to the Troubles list.
9. The ticket now displays within the All Active Troubles list.