1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. The Trouble Ticket opens.
! If there is not an associated Account Number within the Adjustable Fields pane, you cannot create a bill for the charges accumulated for this order.
5. Within the Work Flow pane, click the Equipment and Services tab in the lower portion of the pane. The pane changes to displays a list of the equipment and services associated to the work order.
6. To add an equipment or service item, click the field with the asterisk (*) to enter in a new piece of equipment. Use the drop-down lists or type the appropriate information in each of the following columns for the piece of equipment (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Equipment or Service Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the equipment type. The following three columns of information display for each equipment type:
· Equipment or Service Types – displays the name of the equipment or service
· Is Service Type – a checkmark indicates that the type is a service
· Allow Cost Adjustment – a checkmark indicates that the you can adjust the cost of the equipment or service
Within the list, select the equipment or service type.
· Equipment Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the equipment name.
· Part Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and select the equipment part name.
· Site – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the site name auto-populates with the site selected in the Adjustable Fields pane
· Serial Number* – this field may auto-populate after you select a part name, it may either contain None or Generate Automatically, if these are contained within the field do not change the selection. However, if the field is blank click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and select the appropriate serial number
· Quantity – this field auto-populates with a pre-determined quantity amount. To change, click the field and type the new information.
· One Time Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s one-time charge.
· Recurring Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s recurring charge.
· Total One Time Cost – displays the total one-time cost for the equipment item.
· Total Recurring Cost – displays the total recurring cost for the equipment item.
! At the bottom of the list of equipment, there is a totals line. This line displays the total for one-time and recurring charges for all the equipment items within the list.
· Install Date* – this field auto-populates with today’s date. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down arrow. Once clicked a calendar displays. From the calendar, select the date to install the new equipment. This is the date the charges start to appear for billing purposes. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Delete Date – click the field to access a drop-down arrow. Once clicked a calendar displays. From the calendar, select the date to delete the piece of equipment. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
Technician – click
the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the technician name.
type the equipment location.
click on the grey square in the field to open the Note popup that allows you to
enter in any notes regarding the equipment or service. Once you have finished typing the note, click
on the OK button to save the note and close the popup. Alternatively, you can click on the Cancel
button to cancel the operation.
· Last Recurring Bill Date – this field indicates the last date the piece of equipment generated a bill.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the ticket, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Troubles list.
Top of Page